Sunday, November 13, 2005

Read about my meaningless life, peons!

Now we are getting somewhere.

For years, it has been clearly apparent that there has been an element of excitement missing in my life. As you well now know, this excitement comes in the form of posting meaningless, random drivel onto the internet.

Because that is what bears in cars is all about: wasting my valuable time. I'd say that I'm wasting the time of you, my much-maligned reader, except for the facts that (1) if you are the sort who spends any amount of time reading online posts your time is by definition wasted already, and (2) I don't give a shit.

I didn't read the user agreement for blogspot very closely, if at all, so I'm not even sure if this post is going to get the boot for my gratuitous use of swear words. To which I say, fuck it. I am going to bask in my complete inter net anonynity until someone actually reads this. And if you are that special person, here's a little present from me to you: your own personal fuck you.

Wow, this got angry in a hurry. I appear to have some issues to work out.

In any case, now I'm rocking some "content" on my site which will wither here as I ignore it and this spur of the moment decision to get blogging settles to the bottom of my heap of poorly-thought-out failed endeavours.

Let's do this.

No comments: