Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogspot 2: Electric Boogaloo

Success! On a whim just now, I decided to check if my long-defunct former blog vehicle (the much-coveted "Bears In Cars" address) still exists. And...despite over two years of neglect, my little electronic baby lives!

Those of you who follow my ramblings may recall may recall another "webbed log," on the unfortunately-titled "xanga.com," that chronicled my adventures across the country from New Hampshire to California during the summer of 2006.

Well...I'm planning another massive road trip this summer, this time running from west coast to east coast via the northern route. Ol' Bearsincars here has the double advantage of (1) being linked to my google account for easy access and (2) having an address that I can be proud to call my own. So from here on out, this will be the site to visit when you're itching for a dose of Dave. I'll also be working on moving my many posts over here to attempt a sort of archive over the course of the next month or so. We'll see how it goes.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

-Samir Nagheenanajar

No comments: