Monday, May 19, 2008

Road Trip 2: Electric Boogaloo

I haven't updated the blog in a while. I've been busy. Work's been speeding up, I've been doing a lot of mountain biking in the surrounding hills, and I've been sticking to a very strict video game regimen when I am at my computer. But I've got big news, and it can't wait:

I'm going back on the road, May 30. Cross-country road trip, with a northern flavor. Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, the Dakotas, skirting around the Great Lakes, getting some proper wings in Buffalo, and then through New York to finish up in New England. That means from here on out, this is my road blog. If you were looking to read about my culinary experiments (unlikely) or my neighbors' sexual escapades (slightly less unlikely), you'll just have to wait. I'll be done with my trip in a few months and I'll be back to blogging about the more mundane aspects of my life.

Enjoy!

-NW

No comments: